Friday, November 7, 2014

Almost 50 New Life Adventure!


This blog is all about an over 40 adventure!  It primarily has been about beginning to run and race after 40, but truly the essence is about new life and adventure in this second chapter!  It's my passion to experience and inspire to the fact that the second half of life is not the winding down of all that's awesome in your life - but it can actually be the ramping up of the best!

So I am very excited to announce my new adventure.  
Becoming a Life Coach, focusing on Personal Life Coaching, Wellness & Weightloss, Peri-menopause and Menopause Transitions and Spiritual Coaching!  

This new business has been such a swift and smooth transition because it is truly the epicenter of my passions and gifts.  I am currently still building my resources and product inventory and launching the business, however, Wholeness Life Coach is open for business! 

I have to say that two years ago I would have never dreamed I would be a business owner or a certified Coach!   That is why I want to encourage every one who is struggling to have a vision or see beyond where they are now.  It doesn't matter what you can't see and just because you can't see it doesn't mean there is nothing out there for you!  Just keep moving forward and things will open up!

It's true;  The best is always yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment